Unfortunately due to government guidelines involving the virus, we have had to close our doors for the 3rd time.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will place updates on our social media platforms about a possible opening date and when you are able to book again.
We will possibly be doing our pre paid haircuts in blocks of 4. If you are interested please email [email protected] with your contact details.
Thank you and stay safe.
On re opening unless anything changes with the virus we sill still be doing the following:-
The team will be wearing masks/visors and cleaning hands and work stations after each client.
* Clients are required to arrive with washed hair and facial hair
* Where possible please come to your appointment alone
* Upon arrival we please ask that you wait outside until we are ready for you, this is to reduce the amount of people in the shop at any one time.
* Please use the hand sanitizer provided, and if you don’t have your own mask please collect one before taking a seat.
* Before payment please sanitize again and then exit the barbers though the back door.
We hope you understand these measures are to keep you and all our team as safe as possible.
A walk in service will remain as long as a barber is available, if not an allocated time will be given. Walk in clients will be required to have their hair washed (free of charge and with disposable towels)
Many Thanks as always from the P & E team
Gemma, Emily, Marie, Ade, Benji & Paul